Anyang Xingyang Machine Tool Co., Ltd. (Anyang Xingpu Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
Zhao Guangqing: 137-0372-2538
High valley: 135-233-30323
Wang Ming: 139-37236227
Address: Dongfeng Industrial Agglomeration Zone, Long'an District, Anyang City, Henan Province
Our company mainly produces CW6163C series, standard 80 series, CW61100C series machine tools and CK6163C series CK6180 series CK61100C series CNC machine tools. At the same time according to user requirements to produce various mechanical products, production and sales of various product spare parts and assembly components.
Selection principles of castings for horizontal CNC lathes
Defects of slag inclusions and pores in castings of horizontal CNC lathes; the use of lower pouring temperature is beneficial to reduce the gas solubility, liquid shrinkage and high temperature metal liquid baking on the cavity surface to avoid pores. , Sand sticking and shrinkage. Therefore, under the premise of ensuring that the mold cavity is filled, the lower pouring temperature is used as much as possible.
The process of pouring molten metal from a ladle into a mold is called pouring. Improper pouring operation can cause machine casting defects such as insufficient pouring, cold insulation, air holes, shrinkage holes and slag inclusion, and cause personal injury.
In order to ensure the quality of machine tool castings, improve productivity and achieve safe production, the following operating methods should be strictly observed during pouring:
(1) Correctly select the pouring speed, that is, it should be poured slowly at the beginning to facilitate the alignment of the gate, reduce the impact of the molten metal on the sand mold and facilitate the gas discharge; then quickly cast to prevent cold separation; and it should be poured slowly before it is full That is, follow the principles of slow, fast, and slow.
(2) For machine tool castings with relatively large liquid shrinkage and solidification shrinkage, such as medium and large-scale steel castings, timely pouring from the gate or riser is required after pouring.
(3) When pouring, the gas emerging from the mold should be ignited in time to avoid pores due to mold radon and damage to human health and pollution due to incomplete combustion of the gas.
(4) Ladles, pouring tools, inoculants and nodulizers for pre-furnace treatment must be fully dried before use, and can only be used after drying.
(5) The pouring staff must wear working clothes and protective glasses as required, and the work site should be unobstructed. The metal liquid in the ladle should not be too full, so as to avoid injury during transportation and pouring.
Selection principles of castings:
1 When the wet type can not meet the requirements, consider the application of clay sand surface dry sand type, dry sand type or other sand type.
Machine tool casting
During production, the principles of high temperature baking and low temperature casting should be followed during pouring. Because increasing the temperature of the molten metal out of the furnace is conducive to the complete melting of the inclusions and the slag to float, which is convenient for slag removal and degassing.
2 Preferential use of sand casting, not only the production process of sand casting is simple, but the production cycle is short
3 casting essentials conform to the production batch. Forging essentials such as low-pressure casting, die-casting, centrifugal casting, etc., because machine tool casting equipment and production models are extremely expensive, they are only suitable for batch production.
4 modeling essentials should be suitable for workshop conditions.
Different enterprises have different production conditions (including equipment, garden, employee nature, etc.), production habits, and accumulated experience. They should consider what products are suitable and what products are not suitable (or not) according to these conditions. Therefore, the shape and the communist conditions are compatible.