Anyang Xingyang Machine Tool Co., Ltd. (Anyang Xingpu Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
Zhao Guangqing: 137-0372-2538
High valley: 135-233-30323
Wang Ming: 139-37236227
Address: Dongfeng Industrial Agglomeration Zone, Long'an District, Anyang City, Henan Province
Our company mainly produces CW6163C series, standard 80 series, CW61100C series machine tools and CK6163C series CK6180 series CK61100C series CNC machine tools. At the same time according to user requirements to produce various mechanical products, production and sales of various product spare parts and assembly components.
How to solve the error of CNC wire cutting machining accuracy
How to solve the error of CNC wire cutting machining accuracy? Today Xingyang Machine Tool Brings You a Simple Understanding!
When it comes to the cause of accuracy error, there are the following points.
1. Accuracy errors caused by calculation errors. This is a man-made reason, and experienced masters will also occur, but it can be ruled out through inspection and trial processing.
2. The accuracy error caused by material deformation requires corresponding measures to be taken in the early stage of processing, and a response method must also be adopted during processing. The experience of wire cutting is here.
3. The error caused by the control of the machine cabinet is basically not a problem today, because wire cutting has been developed in China for decades and the technology is very mature.
4. The precision error caused by the CNC wire cutting machine tool itself mainly refers to the mechanical precision. Generally, the precision is between 0.02-0.005mm. If it exceeds, it may be a problem in the machine tool.
In the following, in addition to the four main reasons, some may cause errors in the accuracy of wire cutting.
1. The guide wheel beats, and the accessories have time to use. It ’s a reason that the food ca n’t be used after it has expired.
2. The loss caused by long-term processing of molybdenum wire has no accuracy error caused by calculation. Pay attention to this small detail without pulling.
3. The accuracy error caused by the clearance between the screw and the nut, check regularly
4. Precision error caused by out-of-step of X and Y axes of CNC wire cutting, adjustment can be pulled